Followers

Wednesday 21 May 2014

AT LAST!!!

Am I going to kill my son or what! He decided he needed fibre optic broadband for his gaming and now my computer is not online!!! The whole shebang had to be rewired and my little computer is not up to the job so I've ordered a cable that should be here tomorrow and hopefully I will be active again. I'm using someone else's cable to post this lol
I'm so late with everything again, sometimes I don't know why I bother. Life is not going to plan this year. I did have a fabulous day at Sir Stampalot on Friday with some great mates and I made some new ones. Louise, who took the class was awesome!!! I love what we made, though true to form mine isn't finished!!!
Any way enough with the chit chat I'm already so late with this.


How much do I love this little stamp? 
Little Miss Hollywood
She's so cute she will have to have another outing soon. 
There's a new challenge that started today at

DIVA'S BY DESIGN

and once again this was my DT card at

PAPER NEST DOLLS

Which I'm sorry didn't make it up on my allotted day, and this is me trying to do better!!
I'm just going to post it now and cut out the drivel! I'll be back to add her to some challenges later
Thanks for sticking with me
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx

14 comments:

Kathleen said...

Who wouldn't stick with you with such fantastic creations like this, Gum and Glue are my middle names.
Totally and utterly fabulous, great colours, fab image and lovely layout.
Better late than never and even more so than not at all.
Nothing wrong with gaming, so a bit myself, umm computer games that is not on the street corners!!?? lol.

Love Kath xx

Wendy said...

So so cute, gorgeous card Laurie, loving the red and pretty flowers.
Hugs Wendy xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Laurie. The image is adorable and I love the colours and the beautiful flower arrangement.
I would have loved to have gone to the class but never got round to booking it. Pleased you enjoyed it and met some more blogging buddies.
Is the die for the shape of your card a Go Kreate and if so is it the larger and standard size.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Janice said...

At last, but worth the wait! What a sweet image and what brilliant colouring. She is gorgeous! Really love this one too, you certainly manage to bring these Papernest images to life! Hope you haven't upset your son too much, just cause you pay the bill doesn't give you more rights, you should know that by now! Jx

Claire said...

Always better to be late than never Laurie and this was certainly worth waiting for sweetie. Gorgeous shape, colours and fabulous image. Hope you are keeping well and are not getting too stressed!! Have a good day. Hugs, Claire x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Laurie. So pretty.

Big Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sally said...

Wow this is adorable Laurie.....love the super cute image and as always a stunning card. The red works really well.
Hugs Sally xx
Sorry I am rubbish at visiting and commentingxx

Sue B said...

Ooh dear!! I'm sorry about your broadband Laurie!! sounds like your son is in trouble!!
Glad you can fix it with a cable though… hope it's arrived now and all is well again!! and your son can still do his gaming too!! :-)
Wowzer!! what an awesome card my friend!! it's absolutely stunning… I've zoomed in for a proper look… isn't she adorable… I love her pretty dress and gorgeous ringlets!! and those flowers are SO scrummy…. it's a really beautiful card !! :-)
Hope all is well with you hun
Love and hugs
Sue xx

Marjorie said...

Sounds like life is a bit hectic at the moment Laurie.. take a deep breath hunnie, and one day at a time:).. stunning card, and do hope your broadband is up and running soon:)...
Big hugs,
Marjorie xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your shape card is beautiful Laurie, I just love that cute little girls and pretty papers.

Lisa Minckler said...

I feel your pain. How many times I've screamed downstairs, "WHAT ARE YOU DOWNLOADING??? I HAVE NO INTERNET!!!" Kids (Boys) and their toys...I swear. Well, best of luck getting online and until then, your card and style are phenomenal. LOVE this!!
Lisa x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So cute, fabby image and I love the red and white together. Hope you are well, sorry it's been so long since I visited, things have been very busy with college
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

I'm a bit late commentating on this one Laurie. Loved the class, we certainly had a good laugh didn't we? Must get the next one booked up. Once more a fab card, love the reds, so striking hon xx

Jane said...

Hiya Laurie, love the ruby red card, it's beautiful! Hope the cable arrives soon!
Jane xx